Show Your Love!

Friday, April 8, 2011

My 10 Year Old Made His First Cricut Card

I actually got to spend the majority of the day in the sunshine. That was cool.

When I got home my 10 year old Levi had missed me, and wanted to create something with the Cricut. So I let him go through my images and pic one, (I encouraged him to pic something easy, LOL).

He picked the splashing duck. Below are some of the pictures we got during the process. He and I are both real proud of his masterpiece. He made it into a card and is going to send it to his Aunt in Montana.

                                                          Working on putting it all together.




                   The end product and the happy smile that goes along with it, (isn't he a sweety!)




Here is a picture he took with my phone with one hand while holding his card in the other hand. Good photographer, huh. :)


And here is what it says on the inside. We tried to cut out the words but we are still having a lot of problems with the cricut tearing the little tiny cuts, I think my mat might need to get restickied.

Here is one where he is getting a taste of weeding. LOL>

Thanks for coming by, I am sure Levi will enjoy any and all comments left on this post. He had a blast spending time cricutting with Momma tonight. :o)

Laurie and Levi

8 comments:

Sue said...

Good morning Laurie and Levi. I think this is an awesome card.That looks like the happiest duck in the world. Looks like you hard a great time together creating and I am sure levi's Aunt will love it. Have wonderful weekend!

Sue

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW!!!! He did an AWESOME job!!! That card is absolutley ADORABLE!!!!!!

Alicia B said...

Awesome Job Levi!!! I am sure your Aunt is going to be tickled as can be with your card!! Keep going and we will surely see more amazing projects in the future!! *Hugs*

B said...

Great card Levi!!! We're ready for spring here too.

Unknown said...

Awwww so great to see that kids are interested in this stuff as well!!

Linda said...

Levi, you did a great job making your card. Your aunt is a lucky lady to get your card. I love your big smile. Keep on creating.

Maxine said...

Wow Levi GREAT Job...maybe you can give Me some pointers.

Nancy said...

Awesome card! Great job Levi!

Post a Comment

Like My Files, You can show me love here!

Creating Cut Files Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template