Show Your Love!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Another Precious Moments Boy Dancing to his Ipod

This one was a real challenge. I think I might of messed up with the eyes, you might have to draw them in. I will update this once I get it cut and know what is going on.

Also, I think I made a piece of his shirt his skin, but my son is bugging me for the computer, I will fix it later.

While I am off the computer I am going to get set up for cutting, so I will be sharing pics of the cutouts soon.

Here he is:



















You can download the Make the Cut File Here:

Enjoy, as always leave comments, and share pics of your creations with me. Send others here to get the file rather than give these files out yourself. Greatly appreciated. I love all the great feedback. It warms my heart!

Laurie

2 comments:

frogquilter said...

Love this file--perfect for a couple of my grandsons! TFS

McBDesigns said...

My oldest turns 8 in a few weeks and this is what he looks like all the time right now. I think this cut will make a GREAT birthday card. THANKS!

Post a Comment

Like My Files, You can show me love here!

Creating Cut Files Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template