Show Your Love!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Adorable Green Turtle Free Make the Cut File

Well, when I saw this one in a coloring book I just fell in love with it. I wasn't sure how easy it would be. To be honest, I have been collecting color books and files for a few weeks, and now that I have figured out the process of creating files, I can't seem to get enough of it. :o)  This would work well on a get well card, or a thinking of you for someone who is having a tough time. You can get it here.

You could use a verse something like, I know you have been moving slow lately, cheer up things are bound to get better.


I would love to see your creations. BTW, I should mention TOS. Terms of Service. Feel free to use these for your creations, but don't pass the files on, send them to my blog. If you create a card or something you want to sell, just link to me as where you got your original file. Thanks.

Laurie

2 comments:

Linda said...

Laurie there is no where to download this turtle file.
Lindacrew4

Unknown said...

Thanks Linda,

For letting me know, I was getting really tired. I fixed it, it should work now.

Laurie

Post a Comment

Like My Files, You can show me love here!

Creating Cut Files Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template