Show Your Love!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Another Easter Make The Cut File -Bunny Smells Flower

Here is another one I found in a coloring book. This one was quite simple to do only took about 15 minutes. :o) I am definitely getting the hang of this.  Click here to get the file.  It would look good on a colored textured or embossed background.

EDITED. I am changing this file, but I am going to leave the first one alongside the second, so you know which one is newer. The one on top is the new one, the one on bottom the old. The difference besides the ears layer being in the right place, (so it actually shows, LOL). I have also joined all the layers to prepare them for cutting. I have also fixed a problem with the eye which eliminated one stupid cut you didn't really need. I learned this after cutting him. Here is a picture of the file cut out, it is only my second time actually cutting on the cricut, it isn't perfect but I don't think it is too bad for the second attempt.


 There are some jagged edges, especially in the small tiny areas, like between the toes and around the nose and eyes, but all in all it was a good learning experience for me.

I updated the link above, so all downloads of this file will have the newer version.


Laurie

Here is another update, April 11, 2011

A lady at the Make the Cut Forum used this file to create a plate with the bunny cut out of vinyl. Did'nt it turn out adorable.






1 comments:

Marg said...

What a cute file. Thank you.

Post a Comment

Like My Files, You can show me love here!

Creating Cut Files Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template