Show Your Love!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Another Easter Make The Cut File -Swimming Chics, Might not be for beginners

That sounds kind of funny coming from me, the not for beginners in my headline. I am talking about the actual cutting, because there are some really tiny pieces in this file. You might want to just draw them in. I will know more when I do some cutting on all these creations in the next few days.

The reason I say it is funny is because not so long ago, I was a beginner at putting these files together myself.


You can download this file here.
Enjoy and as always I would love for you to comment or share pics of your finished projects.
Laurie


3 comments:

Sue said...

Lauria all of these are just adorable. I love them. Thank you for sharing.

Helena Lane said...

Love your designs.. sooo much details! Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work!

frogquilter said...

Beautiful----thanks for sharing your files

Post a Comment

Like My Files, You can show me love here!

Creating Cut Files Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template