Show Your Love!

Friday, December 16, 2011

Free Harry Potter Snowman Cutting File

I call this my Harry Potter cutting file because I made the colors on the scarf the Griffindore colors. That was the group that Harry and his friends belonged in. My daughter and youngest son are huge Harry Potter fans.

Here is an image of the file. Click on the image and you can download a complete set of files, Ai/Gs, pdf, png, svg, and mtc. Enjoy.

Would love to see what you do with these files, feel free to comment.

Regards,
Laurie

PS. After I uploaded the files I realized he has a band on his hat. So I edited the mtc file with a version with the band to match his scarf on his hat. I didn't edit all the other exports in the zipped file. That is an easy fix for anyone familiar with cutting files.

Here is the new image and clicking it will give you just the mtc file.

1 comments:

CJJohnson said...

Really cute snowman, thanks!

Post a Comment

Like My Files, You can show me love here!

Creating Cut Files Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template